A Cynpel peri Bottle for Postpartum may be new to first-time moms but it’s a must for postpartum care. It helps with things like incontinence & toilet training and can really come in handy.
The portable bidet is easy to use and helps with all sorts of postpartum needs. You can use the peri bottle the hospital provides or buy a nicer, more comfortable one.
We highly recommend that you pack a Cynpel peri bottle in your hospital bag. In addition to a postpartum pad or two, this should come in handy when you need to drain any remaining fluids from the vagina after giving birth.
What is Cynpel Peri Bottle
The Cynpel Peri Bottle is a great product for postpartum women who are looking for a better way to manage their postpartum bleeding. The bottle is designed to be used after childbirth and it is made of soft silicone that can be warmed up in the microwave.
A peri bottle is a squirt bottle for use after giving birth, used to clean the vulva. More advanced options feature a narrow, angled neck that makes it gentle on delicate tissues.
a device that helps women to urinate while standing. This device is designed for women who are unable to or find it difficult to squat down and use the toilet.
What is Peri Bottle Used for
- When a new mom uses the toilet to eliminate waste & change their postpartum pad, they can use a peri bottle to clean up afterward. It’s basically like giving your vulva its own on-the-go bidet.
- After birth, many new mothers will experience physical discomfort including swelling, bruises &; bleeding. This can make delicate tasks like washing yourself difficult. A peri bottle is a simple solution to this problem as it’s easy to use with liquid soap or just water.
- It is not fun to have a dry wipe on your vulva right after giving birth. The moist liquid feels better and the experience is actually quite pleasant.
Cynpel Peri Bottle for Postpartum Details
|Product Dimensions||2.95 x 2.95 x 6.69 inches|
|Item model number ||Peri Bottle|
|Date First Available||July 21, 2020|
Cynpel Peri Bottle is your best option for a convenient and affordable way to help soothe & clean the perineal region after birth.
Cynpel Peri Bottle is an easy-to-use and portable bidet that offers a retractable nozzle, along with a cover for the nozzle as well as a waterproof travel bag.
Cynpel Peri Bottle for Postpartum Usage Review
Being a mom has its challenges, but with the right support, there is nothing that can’t be overcome.
It isn’t uncommon to encounter issues like tearing, hemorrhoids and cleanliness during pregnancy and post-partum. This is why Cynpel has come up with a range of products to help you through all these challenges.
Overall Performance: 9/10
The Cynpel Peri Bottle is a convenient and easy-to-use bidet perfect for mums who want to clean up after birth. It comes complete with a retractable nozzle, nozzle cover, and a waterproof travel bag.
The waterproof EVA construction of this bottle makes it really easy to use anywhere you go. In fact, squeezing the bottle is a breeze compared to handling normal plastic perineal washers.
Water Pressure: 9/10
I spent some time researching various travel options and found this product. Thankfully, it is easy to use, Filling isn’t a problem, and spilling isn’t an issue. The pressure is controlled by how hard you squeeze.
- The pressure is perfect- not too weak, but enough to feel like you’re expelling everything.
Cynpel Peri Bottle Feminine Wash: 9/10
This feminine wash is also capable of treating vaginal discharge, itching, and burning sensation in the vagina. It can also treat yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and many more vaginal infections.
- The Cynpel Peri Bottle can be used by women who have had a child, who have been pregnant or going through menopause. It has been clinically tested and approved by doctors as well as gynecologists.
For New Moms: 9/10
It is a bottle that has a nipple on it, which is made of silicone. The design makes it easier for the mother to feed her baby, as she can hold it in any position and the baby will still be able to drink from it.
- The Cynpel Peri Bottle is perfect for mothers who want to breastfeed their babies and also have an active life outside of the home.
- This particular bottle allows them to do so without having to worry about their baby not being able to drink or get food from the bottle.
Cynpel Peri Bottle Grip: 8.5/10
Has a great grip bottle that is specially designed to make it easier for people with hand pain or arthritis to hold. The ergonomic design of the handle reduces stress on the wrist.
Water Quantity: 8/10
- The Cynpel Peri Bottles come in a pretty big size of 12 Oz. They offer you all the water you need for a day and are really easy to handle thanks to their size and nozzle design.
- Not too big to get awkward, and not too small to have to refill.
Cleaning up after giving birth can be really tough and one of the most important things is to have a way to clean your peri area.
- The Cynpel Peri Bottle can help you maintain a hygienic environment no matter where you are, at home or out and about.
- Not only is it super easy to use, but because you can take it everywhere with you, you never have to worry about keeping it clean.
- 5 Best Portable Bidet
- 5 Best High-Pressure Portable Bidet for Travel
- Best Battery Powered Portable Bidet Sprayer
Cynpel Peri Bottle Special Usage and Features
Cynpel Peri Bottle is a soothing peri bottle that helps new moms who are experiencing pain and discomfort after giving birth.
- With this 12 oz size, you’ll always have all the water you need for one full use. The design means it’s easy to handle and refill when needed so that you can stay fresh as new.
- The special EVA construction of our bottle makes it really easy to squeeze and use.
- The Cynpel Peri Bottle has a comfy, retractable nozzle that is easy to use.
- The 10-hole spout design is more efficient, soothing, and powerful than the traditional peri bottle design.
- The Peri Bottle is made with a better, stronger and improved nozzle retractor that is capable of withstanding the pressure of any liquid.
Cynpel Peri Bottle Usage for New Moms
Cynpel Peri Bottle has been developed by a group of medical professionals and experts. The bottle is made up of soft silicon and is designed in such a way that it can be easily used by mothers.
- It also helps to prevent nipple confusion as the design of the bottle is such that it allows for close contact with the breast, which makes it easier for both mom and baby.
- An ergonomically designed bottle that features a narrow angled neck that allows you to reach the nipple and feed your baby by simply turning the Peri Bottle upside down.
- It also has a wide mouth opening for easy cleaning, a one-hand push button to regulate flow of milk, and an anti-colic valve.
Is The Cynpel Peri Bottle for Postpartum Worth It
This peri bottle was one of the most useful things I used for postpartum recovery. The hospital’s one doesn’t work nearly as well and it’s not even that good on any other day.
This bottle is perfect in pressure, levels of flow, and durability, and really delivers those uterine contractions.
- The Cynpel Peri Bottle has a 12 Oz Reservoir- not too big to be awkward and not too small to have to refill.
- The CYNPER PERI Bottle has a revolutionary 10 Hole Spout Design. Not only is it easy to use, but the water stream is more efficient and soothing for your pet.
- Cynpel’s Peri Bottle has a special EVA material build – it’s easier to squeeze and can be more easily controlled.
Is the peri bottle worth it?
Yes. A peri bottle is perfect for C-section moms because it can help you wipe and clean your perineum without the discomfort of sitting or bending over the toilet.
How long should you use your peri bottle?
New mothers are often advised to do perineal rinsing until it is no longer uncomfortable. “If you’re just abrasion or swelling, it may only be a few days,” Herta says. “But sometimes it may be needed for a week or two.”
How do you use postpartum peri bottles?
Just Simply fill the water bottle with warm water and Squeeze the bottle and spray the water over the area to clean away urine and reduce a stinging feeling when urinating after birth
The Cynpel Peri Bottle has a design that is comfortable for the mother. It is not too big to be awkward or too small to have to refill. It is more efficient and more sustainable than other designs on the market. It comes with a 12 oz reservoir and 10-hole spout design. It is also made with a stronger, better, and improved nozzle retractor.