The Brondell Swash Cl1700 bidet toilet seat offers a range of features to make your bathroom experience more comfortable. The heated seat and warm water will keep you feeling fresh and clean. The nozzle has a self-cleaning function that prevents the build-up of bacteria, making this one of the most hygienic toilet seats on the market.
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 is available in two shapes – round and elongated . You can easily install it on your existing toilet bowl, making it suitable for any home or workplace. The seat comes with heated water for the ultimate comfort, a heated seat for an extra level of comfort.
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat Features
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 bidet toilet seat is the ultimate in comfort and convenience. It has a warm water wash and a heated seat, which are ideal for those cold winter nights.
The heated seat also offers relief for those with hemorrhoids or constipation. The heated seat is also great for pregnant women, as it provides relief from the pressure caused by pregnancy on your pelvic area.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 has an illuminated LED nightlight with the option to turn it on or off.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 has a stainless steel, 5-position spray nozzle.
- It has adjustable water temperature as well as pressure settings.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 offers an ergonomic seat that heats up which is great for easing any pain. You are also able to adjust the amount of heat as you desire.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 features a hybrid water heating system, an adjustable warm air dryer, and a heated toilet seat.
- It is replaceable and has an air-cleaning carbon deodorizer.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 toilet seat remote controller with user memories allows you to save favorite settings for two users.
- With its quick-release button, the Swash Cl1700 makes removing the seat quick and easy for cleaning.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 is available in two shapes, round or elongated.
Product details of Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat requires no plumbing. It can be installed by anyone.
Refreshing carbon deodorizer
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat is especially helpful for people with issues that prevent them from traditional wiping. The 4-level warm air dry issue helps eliminate the need for toilet paper, leaving you with a hands-free and eco-friendly motion.
Replaceable carbon deodorizer
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat has a carbon-block filter that does not mask unpleasant smells with perfumes—it eliminates the odor, trapping it at the source.
Adjustable warm air dryer
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat is especially helpful for those with mobility issues or those who want to take care of the environment. Eliminate bathroom paper and have a 5-level warm air dryer that dries you completely after every use.
|20.7″L x 15.9″W
|Battery Cell Type
Brondell Swash CL1700 Bidet Toilet Seat is made of stainless steel material and it has the dimensions of 20.7”L x 15.9”W x 3.5”H.
It weighs 16.53 pounds and it can be used with any standard toilet seat. This toilet seat also comes with batteries included so you don’t have to worry about buying them separately and installing them yourself, which saves you time and money in the long run!
Pros of Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat is a washlet system that provides all the benefits of a bidet but with a more traditional toilet seat design. It has all the features of a bidet including warm water, adjustable water pressure, and heated seat. Some important points are listed below why you should get this bidet seat.
- affordable price
- Installation is very easy
- has heated seat (heated water features)
- has Self-cleaning nozzle
- Gentle-Closing seat and lid
- it has good reviews from many buyers.
Cons of Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat
Similarly Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat has few problems which are given below:
- The wash and dry process took a total of four minutes. Neither of these options was totally effective.
- The dryer fan is inadequate.
- The water stream varied in temperature and started cold.
- Hot water was inconsistent in Brondell Swash Cl1700.
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat is the perfect solution for anyone looking to replace their old toilet seat. It has a sleek and modern design that will look great in any bathroom.
It also has a heated seat which will make you feel comfortable while sitting on it, and a self-cleaning nozzle that keeps it clean at all times. This bidet toilet seat is also very easy to install, so you won’t have to hire a professional plumber to do the job for you.
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat is available for low price of $279.99 on Amazon, making it affordable for most people who are looking for an upgrade. The reviews are also good which means that this product is worth your money.
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat Installation
The installation process of the Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat is not complicated at all. Read these instructions before installation for the Swash to avoid flooding, leaks or damage. Importantly, follow all safety precautions.
STEP 1: You just need to remove the old existing toilet seat from the toilet bowl. There are many types of seats and toilets, so the steps may be different based on which you currently have.
STEP 2: In the second step you need to turn Off Water Supply Valve to stop the flow of water and just Flush and disconnect the water supply hose from your toilet tank. but Don’t disconnect from the water supply valve.
STEP 3: Connect the T valve to your toilet tank fill valve. The T-Valve connects to your tank’s fill valve, not to the water supply line from the wall. Only connect it to a cold water pipe that you’re sure is connected under your tank. If you have a rigid pipe and want to purchase one, you may need to replace it first.
STEP 4: Connect the water supply line coming from wall into the bottom of the T-Valve.
STEP 5: Install Mounting Plate.
STEP 6: Connect the bidet hose to the water inlet and tighten. Avoid twisting or excessively bending the hose. Also make sure that you do not strip the plastic screw threads when screwing them onto the bidet seat
STEP 7: Attach the Swash Cl1700 Bidet to the Mounting Plate.
STEP 8: Connect the open end of the hose to the T-Valve.
STEP 9: Turn On Water Supply.
STEP 10: Finally Connect the Power and you are done.
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat Review
If you are looking for bidet seat that has a sleek and modern design that will fit in with any bathroom décor then Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet is right choice for you.
It is made from high-quality materials, including top-of-the-line ceramic and stainless steel. The bidet is easy to install, which means it can be used without the need for a plumber or an electrician.
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet has many features that make it stand out from other bidets on the market today.
One of the most notable features is its heated seat, which provides a soothing experience for users when they use it. Another standout feature is its dual nozzles that allow for complete coverage of the body during use.
The Swash CL1700 also comes in white and is available in round or elongated toilet seat styles. The remote control features all the features for the bidet including rear and front washes, pressure and temperature.
This bidet seat is easy to install and comes with instructions that even an amateur can follow. Installation should take less than 30minutes. User presets are available on the remote wireless controller. One preset will limit the weight of seat to 330 lbs and another to 160 lbs.
What we like about Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 is a low-priced seat that offers great features for its price. While every feature may not work flawlessly, it’ll still deliver more than what you should expect. Priced at only $279.99, this seat is difficult to pass up.
Not only does it provide a good drying experience, but also a nice and relaxing wash experience. You really can’t expect much more for this price!
- Brondell Swash Cl1700 Looks nice, cleans well. We like the heated water feature that also provides warmth to the bathroom.
- This is a very good bidet. It has an adjustable water temperature and pressure, a comfortable seat.
- Installation was quiet very easy.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 is a high-tech bidet that has a self-cleaning nozzle. The nozzle is designed to be used for the user’s personal hygiene needs and also to keep the toilet bowl clean.
What we don’t like about Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat
We’ve found a lot of customers who were unhappy with the dryer on the Brondell Swash, while most bidet seat dryers are lacking in this department, the reviews indicate that it’s one of the worst in this regard.
Below, you can find what some of the customers who bought the Brondell Swash CL1700 from Costco had to say about their purchase.
- The dryer fan is inadequate.
- The water stream’s temperature varied and began as cold
- The temperature of the water was inconsistent in the Brondell Swash Cl1700
Many customers also have complained about the water temperature and found that it changes at inconvenient times. Many previous customers commented on the same issue, confirming that the temperature does change unpredictably.
Given the price point that Brondell offers, they don’t have a lot of room to make additions to their water heating system. They could, however, install an instant heater instead. Instant heaters are more in line with what customers are experiencing while washing their hands.
- The water stream’s temperature varied and began as cold
- Hot water wasn’t consistent.
Till now we have discussed all important things about the Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat so that a buyer can make the right purchase for himself. Now let’s look at on few comparisons between Swash Cl1700 Bide and other same specification Bidet Toilet Seats.
- Bio Bidet Stream A5 Attachable Bidet Seat Overview
- How to clean any type of Bidet and Attachments Ultimate Guide
- 5 Best Affordable Bidet Conversion Kit for toilet
- Best High-Pressure Portable Bidet for Travel
Brondell Swash Cl1700 Vs Bio Bidet Uspa 6800
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 is for people who are up to 330 lbs and The Bio Bidet USPA 6800 can be used by someone who weighs up to Up to 400 lbs.
- The Brondell Swash Cl1700 has a 1 year warranty and Bio Bidet Uspa 6800 has only a 3 year warranty.
- The nozzle of the Brondell Swash Cl1700 is made from stainless steel and it has an ergonomic design which will allow you to get the perfect position for your needs and the the nozzle of Bio Bidet Uspa 6800 is made from plastic.
- Brondell Swash Cl1700 bidet toilet seat has stable lid but Bidet Uspa 6800 has not stable lid.
- The Brondell Swash CL1700 Bio Bidet Uspa 6800 both bidet toilet seat have a child mode features. The child mode is designed for children who are potty training and have not yet mastered the art of wiping. It provides the same level of cleanliness as the adult mode but with less water pressure and temperature.
|Bio Bidet USPA 6800
|Brondell Swash Cl1700
|Up to 400 lbs
|Up to 330 lbs
|3 year warranty
|1 year warranty
|0.26 gallons per minute
|0.11 gallons per minute
|Easy to replace Nozzles
|Tank heater with limited warm water
|Instant water heater for unlimited warm water
|Warm Air dryer
|LED Night Light
|Wall mount remote with LCD screen
Brondell Swash Cl1700 and Bio Bidet Uspa 6800 are two different brands of bidet. The differences between these two brands are that the Brondell Swash has a more modern design and is more expensive than the Bio Bidet.
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 has a water pressure of 1.6 to 2.0 psi, which is about the same as most toilets in the US. Bio Bidet Uspa 6800 has a water pressure of 3.0 psi, which is more than twice that of the Brondell Swash Cl1700.
Both the Brondell Swash Cl1700 and Bio Bidet Uspa 6800 are effective at cleaning your bottom, but one is more effective than the other depending on your preferences for water pressure and temperature.
Brondell Swash CL1700 vs 1400
- Both Brondell Swash CL1700 and 1400 comes with a remote control which has a built-in night light, a motion sensor and an automatic shut off feature.
- Both Brondell Swash 1400 and 1400 have a nightlight.
- Brondell Swash CL1700 has adjustable nozzle positions 5 and Brondell Swash 1400 has 7 adjustable nozzle position.
- Both bidet toilet seat have stable lid.
|Brondell Swash Cl1700
|Brondell Swash 1400
|Inset area for water and power connection
|Adjustable Nozzle positions
|Yes (5 positions)
|Yes (7 positions)
|Easy to replace deodorizer
|Yes (2 widths)
|Yes (3 widths)
|Air pressure controlled by air pump
|Yes (270 pounds)
|Water pressure system
|Water pressure from home
|Up to 330 lbs
|Removeable nozzle tip
|Offers a round option
|1 year warranty
|3 year limited (upgradable to 5)
The main difference between Brondell Swash CL1700 and 1400 is that The Brondell Swash CL1400 does not have a child mode, so it does not offer this option to parents. The Swash CL1700 is a bidet seat with the same features as the Swash 1400 except it includes an integrated toilet seat.
There are many benefits to using the Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat over traditional toilet seats. One of these benefits is that the user does not have to use as much toilet paper because they do not need as much wiping after using the bidet. This saves money on utilities and reduces waste in landfills by using less resources.
The Brondell Swash Cl1700 Bidet Toilet Seat has been designed to improve your personal hygiene. It has been designed with a heated seat and nozzle, which will provide you with a warm and comfortable experience. The nozzle is designed to be flexible so it can suit any type of user, and it can also be adjusted to suit the height of the user. The products also have an automatic sensor for water temperature, so you don’t have to worry about adjusting it every time you use the toilet.